WINGS project (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Notice (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1. Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site wingsproject.ru (our site) or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you create an account, join our VIP Members Club or place an order on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, and personal description.
1.2. Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:
1.2.1. Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
1.2.2. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
1.3. Information we receive from other sources. We may also work closely with third parties (such as, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
3. We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
3.1. We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
3.1.1. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us;
3.1.2. To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
3.1.3. To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
3.1.4. To notify you about changes to our service; and
3.1.5. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
3.2. We will use information we collect about you:
3.2.1. To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
3.2.2. To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3.2.3. To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and if provided by us;
3.2.4. As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
3.2.5. Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
3.2.6. To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3.3. We may use information we receive from other sources, which we may combine with information you give to us and information we collect about you, for the purposes set out at paragraphs 3.1-3.2 above.
4. The legal bases for processing your personal data are that:
4.1. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
4.2. Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
4.3. Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
5. The legitimate interests referred to at paragraph 4.3 above are:
5.1. Processing for direct marketing purposes;
5.2. Processing for the purposes of preventing fraud; and
5.3. Processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to electronic communications networks and malicious code distribution and stopping ‘denial of service’ attacks and damage to computer and electronic communication systems.
6. The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are:
6.1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
6.2. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
6.3. The prospective seller or buyer of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy any such business or assets;
6.4. The buyer in the event that WINGS project or substantially all of its assets are acquired by such buyer; and
6.5. Other third parties in the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit reduction.
7. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
8. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
9. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.